As the World’s largest independent tanning brand, it’s little surprise that thousands of salons across the UK have chosen Fake Bake as their preferred self-tanning brand, offering their clients the ultimate in treatments when it comes to both spray tanning and manually applied tans.
Since its introduction to the UK by salon owner Sandra Vaughan back in 2001, the brand has worked tirelessly to develop Fake Bake into a premium spa/salon treatment, providing only the best in:
- Training - Fake Bake Training Academies are located across the UK to ensure customers are never far from our hands-on training. We also provide tailored packages for salon, mobile and college therapists
- Customer Service - We have a team of dedicated experts to provide salon operators a local contact who is available for constant advice and support and a fantastic team at Fake Bake HQ to help with queries and orders
- Revolutionary Products – Fake Bake truly lead the way when it comes to self-tanning technology, you only have to look to our innovative formulations and the dates these launched to know this to be true. What’s more, product development is always a forefront focus, which ensures your clients are perpetually happy
- Marketing Support – In addition to benefitting from our worldwide advertising campaigns, we also have a comprehensive marketing suite including an array of marketing materials, product images and logo content for you to use to boost campaigns and push your communications further
- PR – Fake Bake has always been a favoured brand of beauty editors and celebrities, which is evident in the pages of top magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, Glamour and Cosmopolitan to name but a few, and via the number of celebrity clients we have on our tanning books. As a Fake Bake customer, your business will in turn benefit from the positive press the brand receives.